Here is an exercise to help you build a core group of friends and a social support network. There are probably some friendly children in your class. Write down the names of children who:
• share ideas or things and cooperate with you in games or on projects: 1 2 3
• care, show interest and empathy with others:
• are fun and enjoy doing the things you enjoy:
• you like (you show this by what you say or do): 1 2 3.
• are or who do something you like:
If you write down some names more frequently than others, they could become a friend. You know what the next step is! Be real, show interest and make arrangements.
Was this article helpful?