1. Stop hurtful verbal and/or aggressive physical interactions among siblings.
2. View each sibling as unique and focus on the individual strengths and abilities of each child.
3. Learn conflict management techniques and settle disputes among the siblings using peace-making strategies.
4. Channel the sibling's negative feelings into creative or acceptable methods of expression.
5. Refrain from expressing favoritism or comparing siblings with one another.
6. Siblings co-exist peacefully within the family unit and develop a positive relationship.
Was this article helpful?