When In Doubt Check It Out

Your local county Extension Office —look in your telephone book

Your local or state health department —look in your telephone book

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) —www.epa.gov/iaq

The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) —www.cdc.gov/nceh/asthma/factsheets/molds

• California Indoor Air Quality Program —www.cal-iaq.org//iaqsheet.htm

• The Health House—www.healthhouse.org

• Healthy Indoor Air for America's Homes 406/994-3451—www.montana.edu/wwwcxair

Was this article helpful?

0 0

Post a comment