When In Doubt Check It Out

Your local county Extension Office —look in your telephone book

Your local or state health department —look in your telephone book

For information on product recalls: The Consumer Products Safety Commission at 800/638-2772 —www.cpsc.gov

• National SAFE KIDS Campaign, 202/662-0600

www.safekids.org, 1301 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Ste. 1000, Washington DC 20004

• The American Red Cross—www.redcross.org

• National Safety Council, 612/285-1121 —www.nsc.org

This chapter was written by Ron Jester, University of Delaware Cooperative Extension. ©2002 University of Wisconsin Extension. All Rights Reserved.

Was this article helpful?

0 0

Post a comment