When In Doubt Check It Out

Your local county Extension Office —look in your telephone book

Your local or state health department —look in your telephone book

Iowa State University Cooperative Extension —www.extension.iastate/edu/pages/co/col.html

The Consumer Products Safety Commission 800/638-2772—www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/pubs/466.html

The American Lung Association, 800/LUNG-USA —www.lungusa.org/air/carbon_facstsheet99.html

Healthy Indoor Air for America's Homes 406/994-3451—www.montana.edu/wwwcxair/

Notes I




This chapter was written by Thomas Greiner, Iowa State University Cooperative Extension. ©2002 University of Wisconsin Extension. All Rights Reserved,

Was this article helpful?

0 0

Post a comment