Never take it for granted that a pesticide is harmless.
• Do you (or a pest control company) ever use airborne pesticides like flea bombs or roach sprays indoors instead of baits? Bombs and sprays spread pesticides over a larger area, making it more likely someone will come into contact with them.
• Do you use flea collars, sprays, or powder on your pets? These contain pesticides that may harm people.
• Do you use pesticides without reading the label?
• Are children or pets in the room when you use pesticides?
• Do you eat, drink, or smoke while using a pesticide?
• Do you put bug repellant on your children?
• Do you serve fruits and vegetables without washing them well?
Was this article helpful?