Here are some ways to protect your family's health.
• Use products known to be safe when possible.
• Read and follow directions on product labels—always!
• Post the Poison Control Center telephone number next to the phone.
• Never mix two products together unless you are certain it is safe to do so.
• Never mix bleach and ammonia
• Keep all hazardous products, including bleach, in a cabinet out of reach of children.
• Buy products in childproof containers.
• Keep hazardous products in their original containers.
• Give leftover products to someone else to use.
• Find out about your community's hazardous waste collection points.
• Recycle products that you can—oil, antifreeze, products with mercury.
• Never burn or dump leftover products or containers.
Was this article helpful?
Finally! You Can Put All Your Worries To Rest! You Can Now Instantly Learn Some Little-Known But Highly Effective Tips For Successful Single Parenting! Understand Your Role As A Single Motherfather, And Learn How To Give Your Child The Love Of Both Parents Single Handedly.